This ACH Storage and Dosing Facility Upgrade came about to improve the safety and reliability of ACH dosing to the plant.
The works delivered were comprised of:
- Detailed design and documentation.
- ACH dosing system including unloading bay, storage tank, dosing equipment, and ancillary works.
- Supply and installation of raw water monitoring (i.e. Turbidity and pH) instrumentation
- Potable water booster pump and pipework to increase water pressure, a hose down point, and a hose reel.
- Electrical installation of all new equipment.
- Integration of all new equipment into the existing plant PLC and SCADA.
- Testing and commissioning
- As-constructed documentation (drawings, updated asset data register, and updating relevant sections of the existing tertiary filter O&M manuals).