The WENO WWTP Upgrade project saw LC Water work as a subcontractor to support CCB Envico to deliver this infrastructure upgrade.
The project demanded significant planning and logistics scheduling given the remote location of the works in Micronesia.
The WWTP plant rehabilitation demanded design, procurement, installation, and commissioning of:
- activated sludge clarifier mechanism, launders, access walkways, and scum rakes.
- New fine bubble diffuser system and blowers for the activated sludge unit.
- Treated effluent chemical dosing and disinfection system.
- 450 x Sulzer ABS Nopon disc diffuser membranes
- Distribution headers and pipework
- Blower manifolds, aeration header ring main, downcomers and connection to membranes