The Cohuna Fluoride Dosing Upgrade delivered:
- Design and construct a new building to house the new infrastructure.
- Replace the existing DN300 filtered water flowmeter
- Demolition of an existing Sulfuric Acid dosing system
- Testing commissioning and proof of performance testing
- As constructed documentation (manuals and drawings)
- Operator training.
- Integration of the new Fluoride plant into the main WTP PLC including SCADA and HMI screens.
To view the Coliban Water Youtube of the opening of the plant following the upgrade, click here.